Sunday, April 16, 2006

Off the Beaten Path...

After squeezing through the most difficult three weeks of my education, I took a few hours to go offroading and enjoy the scenery. My roommate joined me as copilot and cameraman. We paused at our turnaround point to record our progress.

A view further up the ridgeline. You can just make out the snow on the trail on the right that would prevent our progress.


Pocatello beneath us. Literally, this time.

My roommate is new to offroading and thought the steepness was "crazy". Here's the view out the window during our descent:


A "V"alley view

My roommate spent his time standing on the floorboards during our descent.

While spellchecking this post, I noticed that "trial" and "trail" are different by the juxtaposition of just two letters. Hmmm. Maybe I can use that in a gospel lesson or talk someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home