Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ancient History:


This is one of my baby pictures. I was born at 8 lb. 15 oz, or so the legend goes. Fortunately, my rotund form didn't deter my mother from having more children. I'm sure glad that color in general has gotten so much more vivid since then. With a new 8M pixel digital camera you can count the hairs on someone's face.









The middle picture was taken at my grandmother's house in Idaho. I can still remember the photo shoot, and how frustrating the whole situation was, having to stand still. That frustration comes through in my face. Back then I was blonde, especially in the summertime.








The right picture was taken at my sister's 10th birthday party. I cant' tell if my hairstyle is a "spike" or a nearly lethal case of bed-head. Whatever the reason, I was again happy. And photogenic :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home