Friday, March 10, 2006

Boys and their toys...


This is a view of the front electric locker in my 4Runner. This differential is from a mid 90's Toyota Land Cruiser. You can see the bundle of black wires that is tied to the red brake line. It goes into the locker in the differential allowing me to turn it on for more traction, and off for road driving.


This is a peek at the underside in the back. You can see the freshly painted rear axle, and all the various linkages. There is also a small bundle of wires leading to the differential in the middle, to the electric locker I have for the rear axle. That differential is from a mid 90's Toyota Tacoma.

This was taken on November 29, 2005, just a day or two after Thanksgiving. It's the first snow of the season, and I had to find an excuse to test out the new 4x4 equipment I had spent so much time and money installing. It worked very well, better than I had expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home